Ratings for Dr. Mitchell D. Kaye

Do not go to Dr. Kaye for a breast augmentation. I am sure he is good at his ENT surgeries; however, he botched my breast augmentation and then refused to fix it. I had two consultations and both times I told him repeatedly that I did not want a large difference (I was a small A and wanted to be a B) yet he insisted that all of the other girls he has done this for always regretted not going larger. Despite this, I still requested to go with 270 cc cup with it overfilled 20 cc (so it wouldn't have the ripple effect). After my surgery, he told me that he put in 330 cc. A lot larger than I had wanted even though I insisted that I am not like all of his other patients. For the next 5 months, I had issues healing even though I followed all of his instructions perfectly. He had me use different solutions that would dry on the surgical wound and he would have me pull the scab off which was extremely painful. Dr. Kaye then told me at the 5 month mark that he could see the implant and was afraid the wound would break open exposing the inside of my breast to the open air, which is extremely dangerous. He tried to fix the sutures on two different occasions but it did not help. I requested that he take them out at several of my follow-up appointments but he refused to do so, even though before my surgery he said he would do it free of charge if I ended up not liking them. At this point I was extremely frustrated as it was now 7 months post op and I still wasn't healing right. I then made the decision to go to another plastic surgeon in town to have a second opinion. He told me that the implant size was way too large for my body size and that I had to get them out as soon as possible or risk a severe infection. Therefore, I had him remove my breast implants 2 months before my wedding. I am now flatter than I was prior to surgery and have nerve damage in my breasts which is painful. When I stopped going to Dr. Kaye, he sent me a survey which I put all of this on it yet I have not heard from him to apologize or try to make it better. DO NOT GO TO HIM FOR BREAST AUGMENTATION!!! I am writing this because when I did my research, I did not find anything negative about him so I thought he was legitimate but after this whole ordeal, I sought out legal counsel and was told he has had several botched surgeries like this, but the issue is no one comes forward afterwards so I am breaking this silence to let you know my poor experience with him.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I had 2 surgeries for medical reasons and was so pleased with the experience, I decided, somewhat impulsively, to have a couple of cosmetic procedures done. After making that decision, I felt a bit guilty about spending that kind of money on myself for vanity's sake. Well, I don't feel guilty now! I am thrilled with the results and wish I would have done it years earlier. I give all credit to Dr. Kaye and his staff . Dr. Kaye is very professional, but also personable. He listens, but he will tell you straight up what he can and cannot do for you. He has mad skills and his staff will tell you so . Love their loyalty to him. Staff is great and go out of their way to take care of you. Highly recommend !!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Personable, wise and skilled doctor! How did our small town get him? My surgery apparently isn't too common and I consulted doctors in two big cities who turned me away before I found Dr. Kaye. I was so impressed and so happy with the results!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr Kaye is the best. Professional, knowledgable, empathic, very helpful and perfectionist about his work. I liked my breasts before I went in for augmentation and lift (but I wanted to love them) so I went in with high expectations. Dr Kaye helped me make a decision for what size to get. I love my new breasts and can't stop looking at them. It's been about 2 months post op so the final shape isnt set yet, but each day I am pleasantly surprised- they improve daily. I had a small infection a week after the surgery, and dr Kaye met me on a Sunday to check them out and prescribed meds that took care of it. Dr Kaye's staff is so friendly and helpful, I can't say enough about them-polite, helpful, just really nice people. I highly recommend dr Kaye and I tell all my friends who are looking for a surgeon to call and get a consult. It was worth every penny.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

My experience with Dr. Kaye and his staff was absolutely wonderful! They were professional and courteous at all times. Dr Kaye really listened to my desired outcome and I couldn't be more happy with the results of my breast lift and augmentation.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Dr. Kaye and his staff were courteous and kind at every visit. My procedure went smoothly and my results are phenomenal! I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Dr. Kaye and his staff were very detailed and friendly. I felt very comfortable at every appointment and am thrilled with my results! You can't ask for a better, more thorough doctor and staff!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Ecellent service and quality performed. I am pleased with my results and will go to Dr. Kaye for any other cosmetic surgery in the future.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

The staff was wonderful and Dr. Kaye was extremely knowledgeable in everything. He and his staff gave me upfront and completely honest answers and did everything to help me in my recovery process. Even when I had a reaction to paper tape adhesive they quickly got me in and got me treated and made sure to follow up to make sure I actually healed. I could not think of anybody else I would recommend to do surgery to a friend or family member. Thank you so much Dr. Kaye.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Dr. Kaye and his staff were very helpful with discussing the expectations as well as making sure I was pleased with the results post op. They took their time to answer any questions and continued the care after the surgery. Dr. Kaye is wonderful and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Dr. Mitchell D. Kaye's Credentials

• Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111 (Grad. 1981)