Ratings for Dr. Heather A. Gladwell

Dr Gladwell has treated me on several different visits. I am a Nurse and very picky about who I let examine and treat me. She was outstanding in every visit. She also treated my grandson after a fall from a trampoline sustaining a broken leg.(5years old) She will get our referrals everytime.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Gladwell saw our son following an accident in which he lost part of his finger. Not having known much about dr. Gladwell nor Henry Co. Medical we were nervous....but later found out we were in VERY good hands. She did an excellent job and was very professional, yet with an EXCELLENT bedside manner ( with the patient and Mom!!) That couldn't mean more at a time like that!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2006

Dr. Gladwell is very friendly and caring. She actually CARES about you as a person as well as a patient. She is a very good surgon. I have used her on 4 differnt occasions and would not hesitate to use her agin.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2006

Dr. Heather A. Gladwell's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Paris, TN