Ratings for Karen L. Johnson

I have seen Dr. Chan and Karen Johnson ARNP for many, many, years now. Through all needs they have been the greatest! Dr. Chan is very through and provides paramount care! and Karen, well I just can't say enough about her! A greater portions of my interactions have been with Karen, she always made me feel like I am a family member that she is caring for! I'm a very complex patient and Karen has always been there! Providing a greater level of care then most specialists. It's comforting to know that whatever it may be or whenever it is, I can always rest assured that I have the best of the best caring for me. The medical assistants are always kind, caring and compassionate! And to top it all off the front office staff strives to bring service to the next level, always eager to assist in any way that they can, I just can't say enough about them! Susie, Francis and Brandon. To ALL of them, for all the have done and continue to do, THANK YOU! If you find this review and are in need of care I hope that you will take a moment and consider WestCoast Primary Care! Established Patient. RW.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

She's not a doctor and needs to stop acting like one. Her knowledge is limited dispute what she may think. I only see her when I'm made to if my doctor is to busy. Doesn't make me happy. Staff is great I just want to see my doctor.

Submitted September 19, 2014