Ratings for Marybeth J. Adams

Marybeth was my childrens doctor as well as my wife's and my own primary care provider before we had to leave Belgrade. In the 5 years she was our doctor she always displayed the utmost compassion and empathy for us as patients. She is a great provider for the whole family. Her thorough examinations and hands on approach to medicine is refreshing these days. Compassionate, intelligent, caring, kind and charitable are just a few words that come to mind when I think of St Catherine's clinic. The clinic is an excellent starting point for any person or family in Belgrade that wants a competent Nurse Practitioner and/or pregnancy care. She has wonderful talent and dedication to her patients that is hard to find. I have recommended Marybeth to anyone who needs quality primary care in Belgrade and have yet to meet a person who wasn't impressed with her dedication and compassion for the weak, infirm and poor of the area. You will do yourself a disservice if you need a PCP and don't try St. Catherine's first.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017