Ratings for Dr. Steven A. Barrett

Outstanding MD, truly cares about his patients, and goes out of his way for them. I trust his opinion and insights. He has cared for various family members for over 30 years. Truly one of the best, both in knowledge and wisdom, and manner of caring.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR 37 YEARS WOULD NOT CHANGE AT ALL

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Fine for routine issues. Unhelpful in determining root causes of symptoms. Zero follow up. If you want a script for a sore throat, then he is fine; if you have serious health concerns and need an engaged doctor willing to put in the time and effort to investigate, go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Consistent top quality and caring from this doctor and his excellent staff over many years. They really seem to care about service, a special attribute in this day and age.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

Dr. Barrett has been my PCP for over 20 years. The quality of care from him and his staff has been excellent!! Even when I am very sick he helps put a smile on my face and the comfort of knowing I am getting the best care around I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

I have been going to Dr. Barrett for 26 years. He delivered both of my children. He is our family Dr. He is a very intelligent and caring Dr. His staff is the best. Dr. Barret gives you personal care and attention.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2007

I have been going to Dr. Barrett for about twenty years and I have found the care to be consistently excellent. Dr. Barrett is now in a group practice and I have also found the other doctors and associate to be helpful, caring, competent and professional. I would not hesitate to recommend this group practice and have many friends who also use this medical practice for their families.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2007

Very disappointed in their care and service . They have become a factory, giving whatever solution is teh quickest and easiest. The only one there who really listens is Stephanie Strout.I would not recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2007

An initial visit promised that he would be engaged in appropriately helping an elderly client.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2006

Dr. Steven A. Barrett's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1972)