Dr. Roger Chams

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Roger Chams

Dr. Chams has been an valuable asset to both Warren and Carmel Catholic athletic community for many years. His passion to help our student athletes has been amazing and certainly much appreciated. The athletic programs at both school are truly lucky to have our association with Dr. Chams. Mark Pos, Interim Athletic Director at Carmel and Retired Athletic Director at Warren

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

When I came to see Dr Chams I had very little strength in my shoulder, and could not lift my shoulder above my head. I had a lot of pain and I had seen several doctors who were not sure if they could help me because of all of my surgeries. Dr. Chams was not afraid to treat me and set me up with a physical therapy plan that has helped so much! I know am able to do much more than I ever thought I could. Dr Chams and his staff are the Best!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

I had a massive rotator cuff tear. I talked with 3 other Orthopedic Surgens prior to deciding Dr Chams was clearly the best choice. I feel outstanding now after 6 months of therapy and follow ups with Dr Chams and his staff. Outstanding knowledge and very personable.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

I'm beginning to think I should get a "Season Pass" to see Dr. Chams. Between myself and my daughters, for knees and shoulders we have seen Dr. Chams many occasions. If we have to go through these problems, there is no one better than Dr. Roger Chams. He, and his staff are very knowledgeable and have the best bedside manner you could ever wish for. I have recommended him to many friends and colleagues, all of whom have been extremely satisfied.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

I saw Dr Chams after getting unsatisfactory care from other area orthopedic surgeon. After reviewing the history of my injury and everything I had done to correct it he immediately had a plan of action that included surgery to correct the issue that my intial orthopedic refused to do. I had almost zero down time after my surgery and recovered very quickly. Dr Chams is a phenomenal physician and you will be in great hands.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I recently had a shoulder replacement done. I can not tell you the level of appreciation that I have for Dr Chams and his entire staff. I have been pain free since day one (post surgery) and everyday is better than the last. Mobility is coming back ahead of schedule. Dr Chams and his staff bring a level of professionalism and knowledge that is 2nd to none. I can not say thank you enough for the new outlook on life. There is no other option. Dr Chams would be the only Dr I would allow to work on my shoulders. I would highly recommend him to everyone!! Vic R

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr. Chams and his team are by far the best! I was faced with bilateral tears in my rotator cuffs and knew I had to have back-to-back surgeries. Dr. Chams has an impeccable reputation and following and both of my sons had previous surgeries under the care of Dr. Chams. The true "team" approach to my care was everything I expected. He is very passionate, easy to talk to, listens to the details on how you feel and truly is a great physician.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Chams is a real doctor, he examined me first before sending me for expensive tests. I saw him, he diagnosed my injury, sent me to physical therapy and I'm fine. Based on the caring treatment and understanding I received, he will be my doctor for my lifetime!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Extremely satisfied and grateful for Dr. Chams' knowledge and skill to repair a complex, large rotator cuff tear in my shoulder. Although, he's very busy, he takes the time to explain all reasonable options for treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Chams and his staff, excellent experience!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

although I had to wait on my follow up, Dr Chams saw me 1 day after I hurt myself. His entire was excellent. He was able to get me in for surgery within a week even though he is extremely busy. Well worth a little extra wait on a follow up visit.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Roger Chams's Credentials

• Arabic

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1998)

• BCBS Florida