Ratings for Dr. James Binning

He is a v knowledgable person with patience to deliver the best

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Five years ago experienced frequent debilitating pains in my lower back from an old auto accident. Left with option of cortisol injections and/or surgery. First visit Dr. Binning based his diagnosis on the general history, physical exam & MRI/X-rays. Explained his recommended therapy. What I should expect from it, approximate time for betterment. Guided me with at home exercises, postural recommendations, back brace support, etc. Dr. Binning's staff scheduled sessions for the next weeks; were very accommodating in getting the appointment times requested. Began therapy. After a few sessions, my pain was non-existent.Felt like, never had back issues. But, we finished my recommended therapy sessions. Am back to leading a pain free & active life. Each time I feel a tinge of the pain arise immediately schedule an appointment with Dr. Binning. His therapy is consistently, of superb quality. I would recommend him with my utmost confidence to anyone who needs an outstanding chiropractor!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

If, it was not for Dr. Binning's, amazing, care and treatment, I would not have been able to carry on with my daily life, for the last few years !!! I had trouble walking, driving & even the simplest of every day movements as, getting out of bed, was proving to be, excruciatingly, painful. Just after the first week of three treatments, I gained back some of my, much needed, mobility ! I have been a regular for the last five years !! Each visit, Dr. Binning listens carefully first, then, according to my needs he proceeds with the treatments for the day; helps me understand them and provide me with the at home care, i need to follow ! He does not only take care of me during the office visits but, teaches me, vital, lessons of how to take care of myself better; every visit i come away with a lot more knowledge of my continual improvements and keeping up with the process. The appointments are, always, on time, convenient and easy to schedule. Surely, when they say, "care provider", Dr. Binning is the epitome of the term !!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

very thorough took extra time to explain to me what was going on and what i needed to change in my workout routine..

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

Dr. James Binning's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Manassas, VA