Ratings for Dr. Sian Spacey

I just had an apt. with Dr. Spacey at the Headache Clinic and it was great. I spent 1 hr with a pharmacist reviewing supplements and lifestyle modifications. I spent 45 min with Dr. Spacey reviewing my diagnosis. I had tried botox in the past with another doctor which didn't work and so she has come up with a good medical plan to get my migraines under control. She was understanding and patient. All and all a good experience.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Dr Spacey is very knowledgeable in the world of migraines. I am thankful that I got in to see her (after a year and a half wait list). I am hopeful that with dr Spacey we can get to the bottom of my medical issue. There is a new medical assistant in the office who has been amazing!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

I was finally seen by Dr. Spacey after more than a year of difficulty walking, paying for my own lower spine MRI, seeing the spine clinic at VGH , followed by more MRI's and they referred me to Neurology. I found her team ( residents) extremely thorough and knowledgeable and her assessment of the situation as grave as I thought. She immediately arranged for a lumbar puncture , nerve conduction tests and a whole list of blood tests. Unfortunately for me, I still do not have a diagnosis, but I do have a list of terrible neurological things that were eliminated. She was able to provide me that the best diagnostic care within her hands within a remarkably time frame. She called me at home ( more than once) to explain the detailed results of my investigations and answered all of my questions. Debra Quercetti

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Dr. Spacey is wonderful! I do agree with others about the staff though. Reaching Wendy was like trying to find a needle in a haystack. It's my understanding that Wendy has since been fired, but in the meantime their office currently has no receptionist, which still makes reaching Dr. Spacey an impossible feat - not good for a specialist's office. Someone should be answering phones there at all times. Like I said though, Sian Spacey is a gem. One in a million, and I am so grateful to her for how much she has helped me.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017