Ratings for Dr. Ashley Seetner

Dr, Seetner was always very professional, thorough and attentive. I had cataract surgery on both eyes and felt very confident and comfortable under his care. The staff was always pleasant, courteous and did their best to make me feel comfortable. I would not hesitate to recommend him highly. December 2016 John O.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr Seetner was very good and helped me get my eyes done quick - cataract surgery- needed for both eyes for cataracts and was done within 5 months from first visit ... excellent vision thanks to Dr. Seetner and his helpful staff.. James Amodeo

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

I had my cataract surgeries done by Dr Seetner and I am extremely happy with the result. Very caring and professional surgeon. I highly recommend him. Brenda Mississauga 2012-2013

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I was operated by Dr. Seetner in May/2013 and October/2013 for cataracts on both my eyes. Both surgeries went extremely well. Dr. Seetner provided all the information that I needed prior to surgery and post procedures. I am very happy with the results. Highly professional and caring physician/surgeon. His staff are great too. I am a very satisfied patient and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013