Ratings for Dr. Ashley Seetner

Dr Seetner is amazing and the office staff is very helpful. Thank you to all of you for your great service. I would recommend Dr seetner to everyone. Alice Lyjak with Mr. Slusarek....

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Hi all :) My name is Serge Matovic. I am extremely pleased with Dr. Seetner and would recommend him without any hesitation. I had advanced cataracts (was almost blind on one eye) and Dr. Seetner gave me back my eyes. Everything went amazingly well, and my vision is as good or even better than it was 30 years ago. He is very professional, meticulous, thorough and an excellent Doctor. If my old body and my bad back allow me to play a bit of golf this coming Summer, I will be able to see the golf ball in the air, AGAIN, and will think of and thank Dr. Seetner for the gift of sight he gave me back. The Staff is also really nice, pleasant and professional.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr, Seetner was always very professional, thorough and attentive. I had cataract surgery on both eyes and felt very confident and comfortable under his care. The staff was always pleasant, courteous and did their best to make me feel comfortable. I would not hesitate to recommend him highly. December 2016 John O.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr Seetner was very good and helped me get my eyes done quick - cataract surgery- needed for both eyes for cataracts and was done within 5 months from first visit ... excellent vision thanks to Dr. Seetner and his helpful staff.. James Amodeo

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

I had my cataract surgeries done by Dr Seetner and I am extremely happy with the result. Very caring and professional surgeon. I highly recommend him. Brenda Mississauga 2012-2013

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I was operated by Dr. Seetner in May/2013 and October/2013 for cataracts on both my eyes. Both surgeries went extremely well. Dr. Seetner provided all the information that I needed prior to surgery and post procedures. I am very happy with the results. Highly professional and caring physician/surgeon. His staff are great too. I am a very satisfied patient and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013