Ratings for Dr. Audrey F. Echt

One of the other Drs. in the practice, discovered a mole, did a biopsy, turned out to be a malignant melanoma on my arm, near my wrist. Dr. Echt did the surgery - she was fantastic, 14 stitches, I didn't feel anything, they made me very comfortable, it never hurt at all even during the recovery period of a month. I had called the office a couple of times to ask questions, they were very knowledgeable and very friendly to me, at all times. I was referred by a friend, who had previous issues with pre-cancer and their family also likes this office and Dr. Echt.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

I called the request a refill on my prescription and was rudely told by the receptionist to call my pharmacy. I explained to her that the pharmacy does not make requests and I was advised to call their office. She kept complaining and said OH WOW REALLY!!!! Then she hung up on me. The only two times I visited their office was a nightmare. Once I was told that my appointment was the following week when the day before I got a call that it was that day and time. Missed an hour of work traveling because they can not keep their appointments straight. Also on my first visit the nurse handling patient payments refused to let the doctor see me because of a minor referral issue and if it was not for the office manager I would have been refused service. Totally rude and incompetent front desk staff.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Pleasant staff, clean office and knowledgable doctors. My GP had no idea what my recurring rash was from and they were able to tell immediately. I'm going to get my husband in for a mole check ASAP. Also, I never had to wade through prompts to get to a live person on the phone - you can always get through to someone.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Not sure why folks have been unhappy with this office. I never saw Dr. Echt, but the receptionist explained that she only does surgeries. The doc I saw was able to help me solve skin issues that had lingered for months. This place is conveniently located to Wake Forest and the staff is friendly and helpful. No complaints here.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I came to Dr. Echt after getting a recommendation from a family friend who had a skin cancer removed from her. She practices MOHS so I knew I would be in good hands for any smaller concerns I might have. I'd been living with a rather large cyst, or what I thought was a cyst on my neck for years. The protocol at the office is to visit one of the other docs first to sort of assess the issue, and then treatment by Dr. Echt follows. She ended up excising the cyst, and when they sent it to be analyzed it turned out to be a rare tumor! I'm so glad I came when I did. I'm also happy to report that the site is barely noticeable and healing beautifully. Five star service.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

My family is from Fuquay but we went to Dr. Echt's office after receiving a recommendation from a friend. It is a hike from where we live and the wait for a new appointment was nearly two weeks, but well worth it. My daughter has struggled with psoriasis for years and her symptoms are finally under control thanks to the nurse practitioner she saw. I was sure we had tried every treatment there is, but they really know their stuff. Suzi has such a sweet demeanor and made us both feel comfortable. Great experience.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

I recently visited Dr. Echt's office for the first time after having been referred by another doctor for MRSA on my face. Although the doctor I had seen assured me it was more common and easier to control than most people would think, I was understandably anxious. The doctor I saw immediately set my mind at ease about the condition and knew exactly how to treat it. The medication started to take effect almost immediately, and within a week I began to look and feel normal again. The nurses and office staff were all extremely kind - they helped find a place to work me in the day we called, and remembered us when we returned for the follow up appointment. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

After reading these reviews, I feel I had a lucky escape. The arrogance of this office is ridiculous. The staff reflect their boss. I called and booked an initial visit specifically to see Dr. Echt. On arrival I was told my appt was with a nurse practitioner. When I repeated that I was there to see a doctor, I was told there was one available in half an hour. Ten minutes later I was called back up to the desk to be told that in fact the doctor was not available now until 1:30. Enough said - I left.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Dr. Audrey F. Echt's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1990)