Ratings for Dr. Ali El Salabi

Poor communication skills and a bit full of himself. Good with referrals to specialists or tests if and when needed . However, tests may indicate discrepancies that should be communicated to the patient in a timely manner and not six months later when you are able to get an appointment. It is then he jumps on his high horse for not following with what he thinks he instructed for the patient to do. Essentially, he is probably a good doctor but his mannerisms need a new prescription.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

This is the first doctor that you can that I've ever heard that you can only ask one question per visit! Are you kidding me!!! This is ridiculous, if you have to ask him three questions that's three visits! Is this why our government is getting fed up with! This is not my doctor, it's my sisters. My doctor would rather me walk in with a list so he can help all at once! That's what a GOOD doctor does! And he's also in charge of the hospital! Somebody should really look into this doctors background and see if he treats everybody else this way. One upset sister, I'm just hoping another doctor would take her as a patient!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

I've never been to a doctor that only allows you to ask one question per visit! He is rude and doesn't spend much time with you! It takes forever to see him and he's always in a rush! Worst part is that he is the head doctor fr the Alexandria hospital! Wish they would review him and watch him how he practices his patients! In my opinion he should not have that position! I give him two thumbs down!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013