Dr. Scott Kershaw

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Scott Kershaw

Absolutely great! You won’t be disappointed. Totally suggest Dr. Kershaw to anyone. He was great so was his staff. 👍🏼

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

I had my first appointment with Dr. Kershaw and was so impressed. The communication about my dental health was open and concise. He was extremely gentle during the cleaning and the exam.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Had my dental exam and cleaning with Dr. Kershaw today. I am deeply impressed. He is a very polite and well spoken man. Very knowledgeable. He took the time to go over everything with me and answer all of my many many questions lol. I recommend him to anyone and everyone. I am also quite happy to welcome him and his wife Dr. Nicole L'Heureux with their brand new location, Edgemont Dental, into the community and wish them all kinds of success in the future 😊

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

So glad to see that Dr Kershaw has opened his own dental clinic Edgemont Dental. It’s a fantastic clinic and his new staff were great.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr. Kershaw saw me same day for an emergency and took the time to listen to all of my concerns. Very kind and caring. Great staff. I will be bringing my family.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Amazing Dentist. Thank you for Dr. Kershaw for making my appointments stress free!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr Kershaw and the team at University Dental Choice are amazing . Dr Kershaw is the best dentist I have ever been to. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr. Kershaw is an excellent dentist and very helpful with providing information about teeth. He is very knowledgeable and very kind. Would definitely recommend him to new clients. Note: Just found out he will not be located at University Dental Choice , as of December 1, 2017. He has his own practice at a location somewhere on the west end of the city.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr.Kershaw is a fantastic dentist who is punctual, thorough, and always provides detailed and thorough checkups. 110% every time.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I’ve visiting university dental choice just a little more than one year. Dr. Kershaw did my teeth fillings and wisdom tooth removal last year and a filling this year. During the procedure he told me what is happening and check for any discomfort. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Scott Kershaw's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Scott Kershaw practices compassionate, judgement free dentistry. His main goal is high quality care in a comfortable environment. He has incorporated a broad range of procedures into his practice so that all your dental needs can be taken care of in one location. Families, children and everyone accepted!

Medicaid / Medi-Cal