Ratings for Dr. Ross Metzger

First time seeing Dr. Metzger. I found him extremely polite and very professional. He explained the entire process to me and made me feel entirely relaxed during the whole experience. He obvisiouly enjoys his work, which makes a nice change! Even the hygienicist was gentle. Definitely will return to this dental surgery.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

The staff at the water street dental clinic are kind and friendly, but Dr. Metzger had made a serious mistake while working on my teeth. I require NOS (Nitrous Gas) to comfort me while they work on my teeth, as I am nervous of dental work. Dr. Metzger gave me way too much gas during my visit, and I had almost blacked out. The room was spinning and my head was pounding. It had set off an alarm in the building, and you could tell the hygenist that was with me was worried as well. If he didn't know what he was doing he shouldn't have tried to do it. After two attemps to put me on "NOS" gas and both doing the same thing, I told him not to bother. I never went to him again. Be aware! He lets on that he knows what he is doing, but I wonder if he really does. He had his own dentistry clinic out west, and then left it. What is he doing here on PEI working for someone else? Be cautious everyone.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013