Dr. Ritchie Mah

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ritchie Mah

If you are seeking a good adjustment especially lower back I wouldn't recommend. This doctor unfortunately lacks the strength and expertise to get the job done. He mostly does stretching which is fine but you can go to physio or massage for that. Save yourself $125 and go to one of the top 5 in Calgary.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I'm pretty hard to please and am picky about my medical practitioners I see. And Ritchie is in a league of his own. Calgary should be grateful we have a guy at our disposal as amazing and talented as Dr. Mah. I'm not kidding when i tell people its almost as if he has a gift to feel where the problem is and treat it quickly and aggressively. I had a severely pulled groin once and saw many ART specialists, doctors and physiotherapists and no one could even get it 50% better. Ritchie finds the trigger point immediately and 4 weeks later I'm back playing hockey and sprinting like nothing!! The best chiropractor/natural healer in Canada I bet.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Dr. Ritchie Mah's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mah is a native Calgarian who has been practicing Chiropractic since 1996. He is also a certified Active Release Technique (ART) and Acupuncture practitioner. He provides a blended approach to patient care by incorporating ART and Acupuncture/Acupressure into his practice. His goal is assisting recovery from injury and maintaining optimal health through the use of Chiropractic, ART, allergy desensitization, and acupuncture/acupressure. Patients will find a relaxed and calm environment when being treated by Dr. Mah. He is an avid skier, hockey-player, and golfer. He shares his love of sport and life with his son and wife.

• English

• Palmer College of Chiropractic (Grad. 1996)
  • National University Of Health Sciences (Grad. 2000)

MSP/BC Med