Ratings for Dr. Kirsty Duncan

She is the brightest G.P. I have ever had. She explained medical information with me and made sure I understood before talking to me about something else. I also was very pleased she did not have a problem of referring me to a specialist if needed. I will truly miss her!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

In appoints she was very friendly and knowledgeable. Sometimes she would talk my ear off, but that was okay because that made it feel like she really cared about the situation. She was really great with our infant daughter. Her office ran on schedule, but appoints did fill up fast since she didn't work all five days of the week. We were really sad that she had to move back to Scotland, because she was a great family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

I really like Dr. Duncan. she is great with all members of my family and treats my kids like they are adults which I appreciate. I find the office staff to be quite catty and at times childish and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Very hard to get into see her. Had a car accident and was unable to see her until 2 weeks after...good thing I wasn't dying. I really like Dr. Duncan but need to have emergency appointment available.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I had really hard time finding a family doctor and found her when she moved to Canada. We need more Doctors like Dr. Duncan in Canada! She is the best doctor I've ever met and I hope she stays in Calgary!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Our entire family began seeing Dr. Duncan just over a year ago after our family doctor gave up her practice. We all feel very comfortable talking with her and discussing whatever is going on. She never makes us feel like we are taking up her time. She is efficient without making you feel rushed. We all feel as though she cares for our wellbeing.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Excellent Doctor! She takes the time to listen, calls me directly for questions and concerns...and most recently saw my baby daughter after hours one evening when she was sick. She is the best Doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

I really like her She is really nice to me very She is a very good doctor

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Duncan is amazing! She always takes her time to listen and trying find the problem no matter what time, effort and tests are required. I am so comfortable talking to her, and she so so friendly, and explains things so I can understand.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

I find Dr Duncan is very knowledgeable and quite willing to send you to a specialist when needed, she makes you feel comfortable talking about you're concerns

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014