Ratings for Dr. James Agbodo

This arrogrant dr and his god like attitude almost destroyed a young client. He broke all her patient rights, took the opinion of a old jaded psychiatry nurse who had many compliants against her attitude instead of talking to young client. He had never met this client prior. Knew nothing about her. Due to this disgusting treatment she now fears drs. and hospitals. Great job dr. AGBodo...NOT. Waiting for karma to come around...

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Very brave. Flashed him the "M" sign which is for Mason's and he immediately waved off the other doctors and started talking out loud right in front of them about the entity/God which controls everything. It connects everybody telepathically when it chooses to. He said my damaged ear was going to get fixed at home by the entity/force/God and it has slowly been getting better... took a while though, as this was back in 2010.. had to power through a lot of pain(physical) and torture(loud sounds inside brain ect.) This was because i wasn't serious about flashing the mason sign.. just did it to see. I had one follow up appointment with him and that was it. I can suffer at home alone lol. Sad he had to "leave". Email me if you want to know or have any questions. Casper996@yahoo.ca

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Great doctor, easy to talk to, always seemed to listen, got to the point.. i saw him for many years...I will defiantly miss him, especially with the recent passing of my mother..He was always a huge help over the years

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

This Dr saved my life i will miss him dearly. He cared deeply and I was in the darkest time of my 51 years I never knew mental illness until it happened to me. for 6 years i was given all kind of drugs and nothing worked. I came to Penticton and Dr Agbodo told me about shock treatment and I was scared about this but he reassured me with confidence. I had 10 sessions over 6 weeks and the light turned back on I have only have panic attacks left of my many problems i did have. I call it a total blessing.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Very good Dr who know his stuff. He is very helpful and kind

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

So easy to talk to, makes me feel like a person. He got right to the point and seriously listens to what I am saying. It's nice to know he's there even if it's not during your appointment.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Very kind, honest and thoughtful. This doctor makes me feel safe and non judgemental...

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr. Agbodo has been an excellent doctor for me. He has been exceptionally kind, always listens and has given me much needed help in my recovery process. It is because he does give of his time that he will sometimes run a little late.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

A decietful person self centerd . Very rude , accuses people of thing's . He is judgmental , bias , and personally I feel he's a threat to the well being of any one under his care.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Dr. Agbodo has really helped me with my ongoing mental health issues. He is very knowledgable and has taken time to explain all medications and their effects. He has made me feel like I have a voice in my health care plan and has been willing to try different options to get medications right for me. I find him easy and non judgemental to talk to and I never feel rushed. This explains why he sometimes runs slightly late. I don't find this an issue because he really listens to me.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014