Ratings for Dr. Farhan Khan

I really like Dr Khan, I have been going to him for about 5 years now, he listens, he is not a drug pusher, but he does prescribe what is necessary. He is prompt and gets the job done for whatever tests are necessary. I think he has a wonderful personality and I would recommend him to any one.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Finally a doctor who listened to me and took my chronic pain seriously. He suggested treatments to get my pain under control and also wants to see if there are any other health issues present. He took a lot of time to get to know my medical history. I'm so thankful for that. His receptionist was also really friendly and organized me an appointment for 20 minutes later. I was only a walk-in patient but I received the best care I have ever received in this city.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I don't know why I stuck with the doctor who was a replacement for my previous Doctor, rude arrogant also very rude to my wife, today was the last straw he refused to fill out my drivers medical exam over me not being regular with my blood tests, had it with the attitude would rather use a walk in clinic then put up with his mood swings.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Subhi rachdan this Dr is very good he give you enough time to explaine he listen carefully he dose his job perfectly really I feel good

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr. is good listener, investigator, and he takes action.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Very apprehensive about treating and prescribing meds. I explained my family history of high blood pressure, diabetes and coronary heart disease and my current very high blood pressure and he was very relunctant to prescribe me anything.I had provided him with a torough one month daily log even of my pressure readings. I ende up with the blood pressure getting worse and saw another more experienced physician in another clinic who even said the med he prescribed was way too low in dosage and not the right type. Wouldn't go back.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Didn't like him. Found him insincere and rude. He refused to treat my husband, and offered very little advice. He is also very off and on, sometimes he is in a good mood, most often he just make stupid jokes. Would not recommend him !

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Personable, polite, thorough, efficient...good listener. Delighted to have found this physician having searched and investigated, for quite some time.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

Very detailed oriented. Thinks. I would recommend him to anyone as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Very personable and helpful. Doesn't make you feel like you are wasting his time and you feel like he does his best to explain his diagnose to you.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013