Ratings for Dr. Carrie Ferguson

Dr. Ferguson was filling in for my regular OB while he was away and I was in to see her twice during that time. This is my first pregnancy (through IVF), so I had a lot of questions and concerns. Dr. Ferguson is very warm and friendly and made me feel at ease right away. She is very knowledgeable and responded to all of my questions with great detail and explained everything thoroughly. I had quite a few questions at both of my appointments, but I never felt rushed. By the end of my appointments, I felt much more at ease and less anxious about my pregnancy. She gave me tons of reassurance. I hope to get to see her again during my pregnancy as she was absolutely amazing!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Sad to see her leave been seeing her for a while :(

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

So sorry to see her leave she was a God send to me! I am post menopause, she helped me get the absolute best advice and care that I could possibly want to prevent the need for a hysterectomy! She listened and she sought the advice of an Gyno Oncologist the end results was good and she even went so far as to set me up with an appointment with the oncologist all went well! I sure am going to miss her, I wish her all the best God speed Dr Ferguson you will not remember all of you patients but never ever forget each and every one of them will never forget you!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Dr ferguson is amazing. He's kind and well informed.

Submitted September 29, 2017

While going through a difficult pregnancy she always made me feel like it would be OK. She answered all my questions and made sure I understood. She always greets me with a smile and makes me feel very at ease. I would recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I found Dr. Ferguson to be great. She listened and provided options for my treatment. Not so happy with the booking process .... that was a series of phone calls (spanning 2 weeks) with a busy signal, left a message and heard nothing back. When I did finally get through, the receptionist actually disputed that I ever left a message!! Overall / the experience was a positive one!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

She and her staff made me feel comfortable immediately. Very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I had a very different experience with dr. Ferguson - perhaps it was because I had an uncomplicated pregnancy, but I found she was in and out of every appointment as if she was on a stopwatch. I expected a certain amount of investment from my OBGYN, I understand they are busy and likely overbooked but many check ups she didn't even tell me what my baby's heart rate was, let alone provide any amount of information or concern at all. I actually preferred the apts where I only saw a student or a fill in Doctor because I found them much more engaged. I know she sees 100s of pregnant women a day but it was my first pregnancy and I wanted to trust that my doctor would guide me through it but I felt like I was in it alone. I brought up concern over my baby's positioning more than once only to be dismissed - quite quickly - and sent on my way. 2 days before delivery hospital staff confirmed she was not in an ideal position and gave me exercises to attempt to turn her... if I had known of these sooner maybe they would have made a difference and I wouldn't have been told at 10 cm dilated that I needed a c-section! All because of concerns I had addressed but weren't taken seriously.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Had dr. Ferguson with my third baby, after a terrible experience with another on on my second. She was a breath of fresh air compared to the other dr. (Kravitz). Kind, helpful, knowledgable. I would definitely go back to her.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Doctor Ferguson is hands down the best physician that I have ever seen. She was very helpful, knowledgable and approachable. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016