Ratings for Dr. Carrie Ferguson

Dr ferguson is amazing. He's kind and well informed.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

While going through a difficult pregnancy she always made me feel like it would be OK. She answered all my questions and made sure I understood. She always greets me with a smile and makes me feel very at ease. I would recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I found Dr. Ferguson to be great. She listened and provided options for my treatment. Not so happy with the booking process .... that was a series of phone calls (spanning 2 weeks) with a busy signal, left a message and heard nothing back. When I did finally get through, the receptionist actually disputed that I ever left a message!! Overall / the experience was a positive one!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

She and her staff made me feel comfortable immediately. Very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I had a very different experience with dr. Ferguson - perhaps it was because I had an uncomplicated pregnancy, but I found she was in and out of every appointment as if she was on a stopwatch. I expected a certain amount of investment from my OBGYN, I understand they are busy and likely overbooked but many check ups she didn't even tell me what my baby's heart rate was, let alone provide any amount of information or concern at all. I actually preferred the apts where I only saw a student or a fill in Doctor because I found them much more engaged. I know she sees 100s of pregnant women a day but it was my first pregnancy and I wanted to trust that my doctor would guide me through it but I felt like I was in it alone. I brought up concern over my baby's positioning more than once only to be dismissed - quite quickly - and sent on my way. 2 days before delivery hospital staff confirmed she was not in an ideal position and gave me exercises to attempt to turn her... if I had known of these sooner maybe they would have made a difference and I wouldn't have been told at 10 cm dilated that I needed a c-section! All because of concerns I had addressed but weren't taken seriously.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Had dr. Ferguson with my third baby, after a terrible experience with another on on my second. She was a breath of fresh air compared to the other dr. (Kravitz). Kind, helpful, knowledgable. I would definitely go back to her.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Doctor Ferguson is hands down the best physician that I have ever seen. She was very helpful, knowledgable and approachable. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr Ferguson has to be one of the most warmest and friendliest people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Her bedside manner goes above and beyond and her knowledge is superb. She is an all around exceptional Doctor! I'd recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

I am someone who tends to worry quite easily and when I was sent to Dr. Ferguson as a result of an abnormal pap by my GP, I was naturally concerned about what exactly that meant. In my short visit with Dr. Ferguson, it is obvious that she is very kind and caring. She took the time to explain to me the reason why I was there, the potential outcomes and really put my mind at ease. She assured me that this was very routine and even if I receive a call prior to my 6 month revisit, not to be alarmed. She also explained each step of the procedure, what I could expect to feel and what to expect following the appointment. For someone who worries about everything, I left her office feeling very at ease. I am confident that I am in the hands of an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Very thorough and explains everything in great depth to keep you at ease. Keep up the great work!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015