Ratings for Dr. Shuayb Mohammed Abidi

I saw Dr. Abidi at the Wellington Street Walk-in clinic. He is a man of few words but he was thorough and certainly understood my medical problem immediately. (Although it may not be relevant, the advice and prescription he gave me were exactly what I needed.) I also like this walk-in clinic better than any other i've been to in Barrie.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

I saw this doctor at the Wellington street walk in clinic in Barrie. He was 35 minutes late for the clinic opening and when I asked him about it he told me I should be aware that he was coming from Toronto and shouldn't be expected to be on time. I could barely understand him and he wasn't listening to my answers to his questions. This was the first and last time I'll go to this independent clinic, in the future I'll only go to medical clinics associated with the Barrie family and medical community. I felt this doctor was annoyed at having to see patients .

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Great MD and very knowledgeable and kind. Definitely recommend him and his clinic Milad Medical Center.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Staff was very well trained and even though it was busy, they gave their full attention and time for me. Great expietence over all

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

He is very patience and has good knowledge and understanding of pt problem.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Great physician, very attentive and knowledgeable. The entire staff at the clinic were professional and welcoming.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Dr.Abidi is a good physicians but the clinic itself is too busy, wait times are too long, there are not enough doctors servicing patients and the service sometimes feels rushed especially nearing closing times. However, I was correctly diagnosed and cared for and that's better than I'm used to.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

This doctor gives the impression that he does not care about his patients. He acts like he has got more important things to do than to accurately treat his patients

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Doctor rushed through and did not listen to responses to the questions he asked. Seemed annoyed that he had to do his job. Could not understand anything that he said and wasn't really sure what my diagnosis was. Thank goodness the pharmacist was able to tell me what the prescription was for. He needs to find a new job...

Submitted August 11, 2014

This Doctor and the staff at Northwood clinic-entirely rude-unacceptable-and I feel it is important to report this. This doctor-rapid fired questions-and didn't hear my answer...before another question was fired. I have something wrong with my kidneys-and he didn't listen to the symptoms-that I had-a long time ago-same. I could barely understand him-and felt-like his fast talking-made it worse. He jumped to conclusions-and gave me a script of antibiotics-as I was told to give a urine sample. He said my urine was cloudy-I understood that. I expected to get a script-for antibiotics-and a requisition for a sample of urine-to the testing centre. What a completely rude-assuming Doctor-and the staff at Northwood were so rude. Not in any way a good experience-or treatment. I am going to complain-just how to do that-not sure-but it is going to happen. I am their bread and butter as is any patient-who left there angry.

Submitted July 11, 2014