Ratings for Dr. Dolores Policicchio

Some of the bad staffs no longer work there as well as a good one--turn over. I had a receptionist who insisted on talking over me for a mistake her office made re my payment, an assistant who gave me blunt orders during prepartion to see the doc, and etc... This is mentioned because they just may hire other rude ones in the future; nobody works in one place for a long time anymore. Dr. P comes off as a great N caring person. However, since she is always late, her staffs are not top notched, and she forgets about things on your file-- it makes me wonder if I am getting the best care possible from her? I had doctors that were a--holes, but never had one I needed to wonder what goes through her head. I am not saying she precribes wrong medicine, NOT at all. But is she giving her best on me? And if her best is good enough? If you never had a good doctor b4 then she is the best.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

Love Dr. P! Had her for several years when we lived in Elk Grove. After we moved, we switched to a doc closer to our new home. But after several miserable experiences, we have now opted to take the long drive back to Dr. P. She is that good.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

She is a awesome doctor. Show lots of concern and I like the fact that she carries a Notebook PC with her to have your blood test results with her to discuss issues with you. I never waited more than 10 minutes with her. My wife has her a primary too.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

Dr. Dolores Policicchio's Credentials

• Eastern Va Med Sch Of The Med Coll Of Hampton Roads, Norfolk Va 23501 (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Elk Grove, CA