Dr. Syed Anees

Ratings for Dr. Syed Anees

Brilliant doctor wth thorough knowledge. Great personality and very understanding!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

He is very special His wilingness to hep, his compassion is something I have not seen befor. Thank You Noah Amberber

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

First visit was so wonderful! I now I being referred to Dr Anwar!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

A wonderful doctor. He is very thorough and caring.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

One of the best doctors I've ever been too. He is knowledgeable, kind, so willing to do whatever he can to help, and he makes you feel like it is his privilege to see you and not the other way around. He is such a ray of sunshine and a breath of fresh air! Thank you for coming to Windsor Dr. Anees! The staff is great too!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I saw doctor Anees today for the first time and I have to say that he was very patient, kind, caring, and considerat. I am so very happy and grateful to have him for my doctor. I will look forward to all my future visits in his care. The staff were very friendly as well. I give this Doctors office a thumbs up!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

I am so glad he is my doctor. He is super nice and charming! Very helpful as well.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

We were able to meet with dr anees at the scheduled time. He is very punctual and his office is run very efficiently. I found him very down to earth and extemely caring. He spent a lot of time with me and my family explaining all the different treatment options. We were very impressed wih his decision making and bedside manner. We highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

I'm sure he's great for people with sleep apnea, but Dr Anees is condescending and dismissive if you suspect you have a circadian rhythm disorder. Get a neurologist instead.

Submitted December 23, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Anees by my family physician. He is very professional and caring and tried all resources to diagnose and cure my problem. I would highly recommend him for respiratory problem.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015