Ratings for Dr. Julie Vinette-Azzi

She is excellent , compassionate , patient, you may wait to see her but you get your times worth with her .I have never felt rushed , had my questions answered. She is extremely thorough. I had a unexpected major medical crisis last fall and she referred me to various specialists ,all of whom saw me within days .This prevented a long hospitalization . She follow s me closely when need be and her office calls if I need to go in , after having blood work done. She treats the whole person and understands the need to listen well and refer if necessary. She is up to date on various topics that other physicians are not ie nutrition , mental health issues ie PTSD, sexual abuse .She also welcomes suggestions regarding resources for her patients in the community. She is not" a pill pusher ".I requested and have any copies of any medical reports I need .It is too bad she cannot be cloned .She has a multicultural practise and speaks French as well. Her sense of humour is fantastic. She is now located in Blackburn Hamlet on Innes Rd or just off it .

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014