Ratings for Dr. Sherri Caswell

Dr Caswell is a very compassionate physician. She really took the time to listen to my sleep issues, and was able to diagnose them very quickly. Unlike some doctors, it is evident with doctor Caswell that she actually cares about her patients wellbeing. Her staff is very friendly, and each time I attend her office it runs very smoothly. I have recommended her to a couple of my friends with sleep issues, and they have had nothing less than positive experiences with her.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

An Excellent Physician! Having worked in medicine for decades and been married to a physician too, I have referred Dr. Caswell to my family and friends as she is a highly competent and respected physician. As a compassionate, dedicated, and knowledgeable physician, Dr. Caswell is thorough in her assessments and diagnosis. She listens attentively to her patients, discusses diagnosis and treatments while answering all questions; and should she not have an answer for you, Dr. Caswell will research and discuss her diagnostics with her colleagues prior to follow-up. Note: Dr. Caswell diagnosed several significant health/medical issues when I had been referred for only one medical condition. There are few physicians that have as compassionate bedside manner and intelligence as Dr. Caswell. Along with her helpful and kind MOA husband Ken (who's career is that of an Engineer), they are the perfect medical team for aiding the health and wellness of their patients.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

From the very 1st appointment I disliked her staff they were rude and careless then she was running late she ordered blood work and a full history which I provided but her staff mishandled my reports and spent half our appointment reviewing my file which she should have done prior to meeting me. Her advise was ridiculous and her knowledge of my disorder was terrible at best. She then scheduled the same trial I was already in process of doing and the follow up was the exact same experience as the 1st. I wrote to the board of physicians to explain my concerns as she gave me prescriptions that knowingly conflicted with other medications I currently take and I was hospitalized for almost a week because of her mistake. Do not recommend and am surprised the board issued her a small fine and penalized her for only 1 month. Ask for a referral to someone else if you don't want to end up in emergency

Submitted March 13, 2018