Ratings for Kristienna M. Martin

KRISTIENNA M. MARTIN was the most unfriendly and inconsiderate 'doctor' I have ever encountered. I made my appointment for severe panic attacks, anxiety and depression. She hardly looked me in the eyes, she would cut me off mid-sentence and constantly remind me how much longer we had so we could hurry up. She literally did this three times. She quickly prescribed me an old prescription I had taken before (I hadn't even told her if it worked...) and I had to ASK for counseling. She even interrupted me one time and said, "Just let me talk for a second. You've been reading your little notes the whole time." This is NO way to talk to any human being, especially one in a fragile state of mind who took the time to make notes so nothing important would be forgotten. I felt very dismissed. I know that I am experiencing extreme anxiety, but I am not hallucinating. I do not recommend Kristienna to anyone, unless all they need to do is get in, get any ol' prescription, and get on their way.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013