Ratings for Candace L. Percifull

Candace is rude and uncaring. Was seen today by her and she did not take the time of day to slow down and understand my issues. She speaks very fast and when you do not understand she gets upset and indicates "if you are not happy with her services, find another doctor". Save your time and get a real doctor with a decent bedside manner!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I would love to give an accurate review of Dr. CANDACE L. PERCIFULL but I never actually spoke to her. I showed up for my appointment, filled out the paperwork, and waited to be called in for my first visit. I was told that this visit would be to evaluate my history and establish care. When I was in the examination room the nurse proceeded to explain to me that after glancing at my brief medical history I gave and list of medications she wanted me to be aware that there were several medications that would not be refilled at that office and several "issues" that they wouldn't be able to "address" or treat either. I was very confused at what she was saying exactly. I tried to explain my medications and conditions she said I was still welcome to see the provider but she didn't want me to waste any more of my time. As someone who needed to replace my primary care physician I was very discouraged to be judged and written off based on a brief medical history and medication list. The nurse did provide me with a list of several pain management doctors. She said that several of the physicians listed would be happy to write prescriptions for anything I wanted and hardly ever referred you to a specialist. "I said that's not what I want! I wanted a doctor interested in helping me!" She stressed again that she was sorry for wasting my time. By then it was obvious that what she meant was they didn't want to waste any more of thier time on me. I was the was the one wasting their time. I was ushered out so embarrassed and discouraged. I can't give an accurate review of this provider because I wasn't worthy of her time. Tiffanie Stambaugh

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Candace speaks so fast that it is difficult to understand her. I have seen her several times now and she has contradicted herself regarding treatment and diagnosis. I found this disconcerting and created a high level of distrust. I truly believe that she means well, but she maybe moving too fast and talking so quickly that she may forget what she has said previously; even during the same appointment. Unfortunately, I cannot trust her any longer. Trust, in my opinion, is paramount in a doctor/patient relationship.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014