Ratings for Jessica S. Nedom

Absolutely horrible experience, mostly because of the receptionists. Background: I am a male living with fibromyalgia and severe back pain. A year ago, I moved to Loveland and needed a new doctor. After finishing my prescriptions with my previous doctor, I began to see Dr. Nedom in fall 2015. Dr. Nedom didn't listen very well, and repeatedly asked questions when I'd just told her the answer a minute before. She also did not conduct a thorough physical examination, as I asked for. She seemed rushed every time I was in there. To repeat, I have severe pain problems and need a doctor who will take the time to help me to the best of their ability. Dr. Nedom did not. But the real problem with this office is the receptionists. Over the 10 or 12 times I've communicated with them, 2 appointments and 8 or 10 calls about prescriptions, I haven't had ONE SINGLE good experience. They've messed up every prescription. Literally every single one has had the wrong amount, had the wrong duration, or taken 3-5 days to be called in to the pharmacy. The receptionists have also repeatedly insisted that I come in to pick up medications that are Schedule IV controlled substances. As a reminder, I deal with severe pain and am not always mobile. Per the DEA: "A prescription for controlled substances in Schedules III, IV, and V issued by a practitioner, may be communicated either orally, in writing, or by facsimile to the pharmacist, and may be refilled if so authorized on the prescription or by call-in." So the receptionists outright lied to me. These mistakes have caused me to be without my important medication for days at a time, during which I'm in intense pain. Additionally, the frequent problems with prescriptions have caused me anxiety and stress well beyond normal levels. And on top of all of that, when I attempted to explain how disappointed I've been in their service, they hung up on me. A. Doctor's. Office. Hung. Up. On. A. Patient. Aren't you supposed to be helping people, not hurting them? This office is EXTREMELY unprofessional, and I will not be returning. I recommend you don't go here either.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016