Ratings for Dr. Ellen A. Janetzke

I am unsure about the review below, but my experience was wonderful! Dr. Ellen and her staff are so knowledgeable and explain everything in great detail. I have never waited more than 5 minutes to be taken back for an appointment. I love my results and follow up care as well! She truly gave me back my body and I am so grateful!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Awful consultation. Had to sit in the waiting room for over an hour. Dr. Ellen seemed to be very rushed and did not sound confident at all about the discussed procedures. I left the visit very unsure and uncomfortable and never went back again. Dr. who shows no confidence is his/her work is not worth trusting with any type of work on any part of my body.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr Ellen performed a leg lift on me that really looked great and on a follow up visit she said that she did not like the look of one of the scars. She performed an office procedure and made it look great. Super nice doc and wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

A friend of mine works at Beaumont and told me that Dr Ellen has the highest infection rate of all plastic surgeons and I believe it since she sent my mother to the ICU after a procedure that was probably too much for her body to handle at her age. She is incompetent and truly doesn't know what she is doing. Instead of caring about her condition she argued with her because god forbid SHE be the problem. Dr Ellen is a hack. Why is her staff constantly leaving? Because obviously there is a problem.

Submitted October 23, 2015

I thought she was an okay doctor. Not very warm or friendly. I thought it was odd when she asked me where I wanted my injections placed. I thought to myself aren't you the trained professional. When I came back to her two weeks later to have her look at my crooked lip post injection, she said "Oh I can see it is crooked but no one else will be able to tell. And besides I would hate to open another syringe to try to fix it." This right there told me she didn't care about me as a patient even though I had spent $2k on cosmetic fillers. She cared more about profits. Needless to say, I won't be going back to her. Also, a friend of mine told me she met Dr Ellen at a party and said Ellen was so drunk that she was publicly making fun of all her patients calling them all vain . My friend was like I cannot believe you go this doctor. Not any more.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr. Ellen truly made my dream COME TRUE. She gave me the courage and confidence to do my breast reduction surgery. I was a little wiery at first due to some of the reviews i read, but let me tell you- she is an excellent doctor. She knows what she is doing and boy does she do it well!!! She convinced me we could get insurance to cover it no problem- i did end up having to pay about 1300$ for the surgery but I expected it and did not mind due to the amazing results i had. She is caring, and very smart. One thing i'd have to say she lacked at is actually caring, showing interest in YOU as a person and explaining results in better detail. Her work is flawless though. Love her!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

I had a tummy tuck and liposuction in January 2012. My results are outstanding. Dr. Ellen is so kind, compassionate and really knows the body.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

So glad to have found dr. Janetzkes office. Had laser. Treatment. And susan is wonderful, talking to you to make sure you are comfortable. This is my second treatment and i eas getting compliments after the first one. Nice to find something that really makes you look better and therefore feel better too.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

Had gaping wounds with infection. She would not do a wound culture until my family called her on it. Turn out I contracted MRSA and sepsis. Had to go to my own doctor, was hospitalized for 2 wks, I was on antibiotics at home, and had 10 add,l surgeries for abscesses. Been hospitalized 5 times. Never heard from Dr. Ellen after she was informed of my hospitalization.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Dr. Ellen and her staff are both professional and friendly. Dr. Ellen takes the time to get to know her patients and to make recommendations based on their personal desires. I have seen Dr. Ellen for more then one procedure (both elective and non elective) and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone. Dr. Ellen has corrected medical procedures that have been mishandled by other doctors. In a practice where many procedures are elective I find it refreshing that Dr. Ellen does not try to push procedures or treatments on her patients. She is the doc for me.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Dr. Ellen A. Janetzke's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)