Ratings for Margaret L. Larson

I went to Ms. Larson for a particular condition which she supposedly specialized in. She did try to treat me, but she only made it worse. I tried to follow up with her and the first visit back she actually blamed me! I couldn't even get to her for subsequent follow ups - her staff completely blocked me saying she was full, that the nearest appointment was 6 months out, and just being utterly rude. She was only 15 minutes late the first time, which I suppose can be understandable once, but more than once - she has a scheduling problem. I don't think her knowledge is particularly good since she was unable to help me and didn't even have the courtesy to try and figure it out.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I would NOT recommend Larson to anyone. She has to be one of the worst doctors I've seen. I had to wait a good 40 minutes for my appointment and when I did get to see her, she kept interrupting me and trying to rush me out the door.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017