Ratings for Dr. Stephen Conti

The doctor to see if ankle replacement is required. 14 years post op. Still walking

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I had surgery for a minor foot/ankle problem with Stephen Conti and ended up in a wheelchair. Other surgeons have told me that they cannot fix what Dr. Conti did to my ankle. If you value your ability to walk, find another surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

I was under Dr. Conti's care for over a year before I wised up. He did 2 surgeries (neither succcessful) and when He suggested a 3rd, I found a new doctor, who is undoing the damage done by Dr. Conti. Staff was extremely rude, and care was as impersonal as it could be. There was no health teaching or info given about walking aids. Waits in the office to be seen were hours long, and then I was seen by an ancillary worker. My surgical wound was incorrectly dressed, and I was given instruction to walk, and at next visit (one of the visits the dr. himself actually saw me) I was chastised for walking. I was very frustrated and recquested my records for a new physician. I had great difficulty obtaining the records and they were not sent to my new doctor in a timely manner. The staff was rude and unaccommadating. This had been one of the most frustrating, and painful experiences of my life. I have lost 14 months of being able to do anything physically.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

Dr. Conti surgically rebuilt my very deformed foot. He gave me a whold new life after another surgeon refused to do it.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

Both the doctor and his staff were rude,uncareing and unwilling to look beyond the surgical site and see the whole patient.I found the total experience to be horrible,but my surgery was a success.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Staff was neither friendly nor helpful. The doctor did not thoroughly explain the procedure or possible complications.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008