Ratings for Dr. Donald J. Huang

I strongly disagree that this is the same Doctor that opearted on my husband, when I researched this further the Public Censure was addressing a Dr. Martin Huang, two different people. I believe that people should research further before defaming this Doctors character! with our experience he was very patient with us and explained all the side effects of the procedure and was very caring and genuine about his work. I would go back to him again in the future, he saved my husbands life!!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Hernia Surgery performed Jan 09. Dr. Huang was very rude, I felt like a piece of meat. Did not explain possible side-effects or complications. Did not even get a pamphlet on the surgery until post-op visit 2 weeks later. Still have pain in the area. Testicle hangs lower than previous, and extreme pain upon ejaculation. 3 days post-op had black swollen testicles the size of grapefruit. Called and told him, and he laughed and said "I must have forgot to tell you that would happen, It will go away in about 2-3 months." The sad part is I had no choice but to use him as he was who I was referred to by my Primary Care Physician, and was in my health Plan.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

Many surgical errors. Bowel nick to family member. Later found other patients harmed by this dr. Also, a public censure in 1998. This dr. is BAD NEWS! If you are anywhere near the Flagstaff area and need surgery STAY AWAY from Donald J. Huang, M.D.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2006

Dr. Donald J. Huang's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Commercial Insurance Company