Ratings for Dr. Rachel Hollister

Lacks professionalism. Very childish behavior. She didn't behave like a medical doctor, more like a medical assistant. She kept talking about her private life. Her behavior was inconsistent. Avoid.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

She would Yell at me, talk bad about me to staff while I was still in ear shot. Diagnosed me with one condition and wouldn't change, got mad and yelled at me for bringing it up. Also she didn't like me participating in decisions about my health care. you can have her!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

she is worth the wait. she is an awesome doctor. listens to me and help in decision making about my health problems.i think she takes her time to see her patients and make me feel like am not just a number for the clinic to count but a person. so i highly recommend her.she is also very respectful!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Hollister for several years, and have every intention of keeping her as my general physician. She has made excellent referrals, which suited my specific needs (including my preferred personality type), is consistently pleasant and upbeat, and answers my questions thoroughly finding a balance between medical jargon and "average Joe" lingo. I agree she is chronically late to appointments, but feel she is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

Little too full of herself...makes 'big deal' of how she is recording everything...little too impersonal

flag | Submitted October 25, 2009

I love Dr. Hollister. I've recommended her to all my friends and they feel the same. Yes, she is a little late but she covers everything and is straight to the point. Well worth the wait. She's awesome!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

I won't return. She lacks professionalism. Am I at a doctor's office or a tanning salon? Her demeanor is superficial and her terminology is ladened with valley girl appeal. Extrmely patronizing and simplistic. I would prefer someone more serious that I can respect.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

Often runs about 15 minutes late (sorry) but I think its because she actually talks WITH her patients and listens to them. She doesn't breeze into the room, check your eyes, ears, reflexes, then writes you a prescription and is out the door, gone in 60 seconds. I've even continued to see her after my company insurance stopped contracting with the clinic she works out of (Edmonds Family Medicine). I pay out of pocket to keep Dr. Hollister as my physician, as opposed to letting my insurance pay for a different doctor, because I think she actually cares about my health - unlike so many doctors I've seen in the past, for whom I was just a number.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2007

Dr. Rachel Hollister's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Edmonds, WA