Ratings for Dr. Nanda M. Shah

Would not recommend to anybody. Should have read the reviews here before we went to her. Very unprofessional and condescending. There are many and much better alternatives out there.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I only had the best experience with dr. Shah. She saw me at a critical time in my pregnancy and saw me through the process with care and confidence. I would go to her again in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

She is a great doctor, practical and experienced. Takes great personal care and suggests the best option and let patient take informed decision. Does not rush into things and calms patient down then let then decide the best option and then does the procedure. She gives sufficient time to patient and takes great care.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

This particular Ob Gyn is not fit to practice and is a complete farce as far as medical knowledge, personal care and professional ethics are concerned. She deliberately did my c section delivery and horrified me physically and put mine and my baby`s life under grave danger. The following day after the delivery she barged into my postpartum recovery room and assaulted me by holding my breast and my baby. She then threatened and coerced me and my husband to opt for her pediatric practice that she thought was right for us. This woman gave enough physical and mental torture and has no right to practice any form of Obgyn. Have a police report against her and complained to the NC Medical Board. She represents medical negligence,horrible bedside manners and physically assaulting her patients and mentally torturing them against her. Her medical privileges at WakeMed Cary have also been suspended immediately after my delivery. SHE POSES A SERIOUS THREAT TO YOURS AND YOUR BABY`S LIFE!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

No one can bare her rude behavior. She takes multiple visits for simple checkup. I went for confirmation on 1st month. She didnt confirm 100%. She asked to come again next week. Two times visit then she gave confirmation. Charged twice and is $789.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

My wife and I had her as the gynecologist through the entire pregnancy. It was our first baby and we did not want to change her inspite of her not working out for us. She freaks out if we ask her questions. She refuses to answer questions and derides the source. for eg "oh you read it on the internet, then tell the internet to bear your baby". She keeps shouting out private information so that everybody can hear. Not only embarassing but probably violating patient privacy regulations. She is rude and like another person said extremely condescending when it comes to south indians. If I met her on the street I would never believe that she is doctor because of her unprofessional attitude and the way she jumps to conclusions

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

she is very rude with patient ,never try to understand the problem, and very greedy doctor i have not seen this type of doctor in my life, she only need money.Doctor profession is not a business.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

What can I say. She made me very scared to get pregnant again. Because of unnacurate test she did to me all my pregnancy was night mare, but she did not care and she use to tell me that I am the one to be blamed because I was reading articles and magazine about pregnancy that made me more scared about my case. In the day of delivery she screamed at one of wake med nurse who was little big and told her that if it was for her she will not hired her in her clinic because she is slow and cannot do anytings. I was in delivery pain but i was forced to assist to all the rudness of Shah and see the tears of the nurse face. it was really bad experience and all because of shah. never go to that doctor , I even does not know how they let her practice . Her clinic in cary need to be closed . she is not a doctor she is rude , arogant and impolite person

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

I would not care about the ease in getting appointment and promptness in seeing the patient if my overall experience was good. I am short of words and do not know where to begin to explain how rude and what a horrible person she is. She jumps to conclusions even before the test results are back. She was always negative and talks only morbity. To top it all, as someone previously stated, she always made personal and **** comments against the patients - "Oh you have so much flab in your stomach..I can barely see the bay". "You SouthIndians eat so much rice..it goes and sits in your stomach". No - I am not exaggerating. These are the very words she used with me. She does not listen to you because she thinks she knows everything about you, and when you try to explain she'd go " I don't know..or whatever". I am glad I'm not seeing her anymore. If you want to have a good experience, stress free PLEASE stay away from her. She is a bad doctor and a terrible humanbeing.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Dr. Nanda M. Shah's Credentials

• Indira Ghandi Med Coll, Nagpur Univ, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Cary, NC