Ratings for Dr. Brian McCardel

The doctor is, above all, an excellent surgeon and he put my broken arm back where it was before being broken several times with spiral fractures. I needed a very long plate to put it back together again, but now all is well. Dr. McCardel also has a warm, friendly and very approachable bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr McCardel is knowledgable, kind and patient. His nurse Teesha though is a tyrant and blames others for her mistakes. I don't understand how someone so nice could keep somelike her around.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2012

After two surgerys on my left knee,And suffering with pain for two years under his care,And not getting better,After suggesting a total knee replacement, I got a second opinion. The other surgen repaired 2 major issue ( ACL & Pattela). I am now compfortable.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

Dr. McCardel is very intelligent, professional, thorough, down to earth, and easy to talk to. I could not have been more pleased with his treatment of a knee problem. He treated me with respect and took time to listen to my problem and answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2006

Dr. Brian McCardel's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1985)