Ratings for Dr. Anton A. Minassian

A very strange doctor. He saw me once early laser year (2013) when his wife forgot about our scheduled RFA. He was vey odd. He prescribed all threes medications to me I already took, and offered me some I didn't need. He wanted to physically examine me,and asked me to totally undress behind screen while he was lecturing me on nutrition for arthritis. Told me to remove bra and panties so he could check all muscle tole, "important too maintain tone in advance arthritis cases". Urged a a full wax, said it would benefit me, told me to schedule follow up with him once done.i never understood why he needed to palpate muscles in breasts and groin (entire groin!) he then had me sit on his exam table totally naked, no gown foe 25 minutes while he asked me a bunch of questions. urged me to get a total wax and come back ASAP.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

The doctor is truly arrogant and very unhelpful. He does sort of a tag team for his wife, seeing me when she blows off our appointments. He knows nothing about me as a patient, likes to make really irrelevant suggestions, and always wants to do a very detailed physical. I don't know if he really remembers what he said in previous appointment, or is just taking opportunity to see everything when I have a back problem. His only diagnosis is to write prescriptions, for any issue, as long as we go through his detailed exam.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr. Anton A. Minassian's Credentials

• Sofia Med Academy, Fac Of Med, Sofia, Bulgaria (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bethesda, MD