Ratings for Dr. R. Robert Dhir

I was very pleased with my experience. Dr. R. Robert Dhir was very nice & helpful in explaining my prognosis. The staff was also really wonderful! Very Thankful for a resolution! :)

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

Dr.Dhir is very personable and makes you feel very important. Very easy to talk with. If you are needing a urologist,look no further:Staff great as well!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2019

Explain procedure and side effects. Very nice and knowledgeable. Awesome doctor and friendly staff. Were available to answer questions and help me after my surgery.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

Dr. Dhir was quite knowledgeable! I appreciate his willingness and desire to listen to me so that he could really understand my situation and get to the root of my concerns. Furthermore, I found him to be very easy to talk to about anything. I would definitely see Dr. Dhir again.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

Good information I just want a better quality of life and I have not had that since January I am hopeful we will get that accomplished here.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2019

He was very thorough, and addressed all my concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Dhir and friendly staff.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2019

Very pleased with my visit I will have the diagnostic test that I needed and all been explained by Dr Dhir .

flag | Submitted July 17, 2019

My visit with Dr. Deir was very professional and helpful. His knowledge and genuine concern for his patient was clear from the onset. In addition, the staff was great as well.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

Dr Dhir was very thorough and listened to all my symptoms and explained what was required. Very patient, clear and professional. Appointment scheduling was quick and easy online. Check in staff was polite and friendly, they got me in quickly. First visit, but no complaints so far.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2019

I had a very good experience with the doctor. Dr. Dhir was polite and very professional. I would definitely come back to his office for any future services.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

Dr. R. Robert Dhir's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. R. Robert Dhir is a board-certified urologic surgeon whose practice serves patients in downtown Houston as well as the Clear Lake/Webster/League City area. He earned his undergraduate and medical degrees from Georgetown University and was awarded honors in pre-medical studies, urology, orthopedics, and ophthalmology during tenure in Washington, DC. Dr. Dhir served as chief resident during his urologic surgical residency at University of Texas at Houston/MD Anderson Cancer Center, in addition to completing his internship in general surgery. He continues to train surgical residents at the downtown campus and at The Institute for Rehabilitation and Research (TIRR). With nearly 10 years of clinical medicine experience, Dr. Dhir’s expertise includes stone disease, BPH, urologic cancers (kidney, bladder, prostate), and Men’s Health (infertility, erectile dysfunction, low testosterone).

• Spanish

• Georgetown University (Grad. 2004)
  • University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (Grad. 2013)

• Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
  • Kidney stones