Dr. R. Robert Dhir

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. R. Robert Dhir

I just had a cystoscopy today - excellent young doctor!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Every one in the office was very nice , Very professional . The dr and nurses explain everything very good .. I was very satisfied with my visit .

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Receptionist was exceptional: Nurse was top notch: Doctor was on point and professional-good experience

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Very fast and was well satisfied better ideas about what is going on with my body

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Dr. Dhir was very easy to talk to and understanding of what I wanted out of the visit.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

I feel that nurse speaks to high of a volume. In that respect, I felt like there was no privacy. Other than that everything else went swell. Hope my outcome is great.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

The doctor and the nurse were very pleasant and gave me a lot of info. The doctor lessened and answer all my questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Minimal wait time, friendly staff, very knowledgeable and professional doctor.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

My experience here was an amazing experience I was seen for a cyst that was holding me back from the listing in today and I needed a letter saying that it doesn’t need to be removed a examined the cyst and deemed it was in need of removal stuff here are amazing and nice and everything he doesAnd goes into detail explaining if maybe I would highly recommend to friends and family

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

My first visit was great, the staff were awesome. I did not have to wait long even though I was new patient. Dr. Dhir was very attentive and actually listen and did not treat me like a number.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. R. Robert Dhir's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Dhir offers comprehensive urologic care in Clear Lake and downtown Houston. He provides expertise in treating urologic cancers (kidney, bladder, testis, prostate), benign prostate enlargement, stone disease, low testosterone, vasectomy, infertility, and many other urologic complaints.

• Spanish

• Georgetown University (Grad. 2004)
  • University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (Grad. 2013)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal