Ratings for Dr. Amit Prasad

Can't say much about Dr. Prasad, as I never got to him. If I could give this office no starts I would! My OB set up my appointment for me and gave all my info to Dr. Prasad staff. I arrived early for my appointment as I was a new patient and knew I'd have to do paperwork. I sign in get the paperwork and give the girl at the front desk my ID and insurance card. After filling out the paperwork I was called up and told they have never had a contract with my insurance company (Cigna) and the only way I could be seen was self pay! I'm so disappointed with this office as I really needed this appointment today as my OB is trying to find out what's going on. I'm 8 months pregnant and do not live close to this office, so it's easy to say I'm one very pissed off emotional pregnant lady today! Shame on this office for not doing their job right!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Extraordinarily thorough and precise. I feel confident he can treat my disorder successfully. He explains things in a way I can understand. I would recommend Dr. Prasad to anyone needing a cardiologist.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014