Ratings for Dr. Francois Bessay

I have been going to Dr. Bessay since I was a kid (I'm 33 now). He is such a kind and wonderful man. I believe that he is in this line of work because he is truly passionate about it. The staff are always friendly. I moved a few hours away, but I won't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Great dentists and great man. Always kind and thoughtful. He doenlsnt do procedures just to get $$. He is first dentist not to insist to remove 3 remaining wisdom teeth Very good with my kids too. Best dentist I’ve ever had.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

I WENT TO DENTIST RECENTLY .PLEASENTALLY SUPRISED HOW PLEASENT& KNOWEDGED HE WAS. IF I MAY SAY SO HIS SKILL WAS TREMENDOUS AND I WOULD GO BACK AGAIN

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr Bessay removed my wisdom teeth under general anesthesia many yrs ago but failed to mention he left half a tooth behind. In recent months it broke through my gums and created a pocket. As I now live in Orillia, my dentist there had the unfortunate role of having to put me through great discomfort for over an hour to remove what Dr Francois failed to remove.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Great resource locally. Excellent with my son with special needs. He has surrounded himself with great staff to support him in his practice. I would highly recommend him...& his support staff.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Hands down, my favourite dentist. He has a heart of gold, he's gentle and he is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Always takes his time to fully explain everything, very kind and gentle. Great sense of humour!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

By far the best dentist I have ever had- I would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016