Ratings for Dr. Micheal Wren

I had a full hip replacement with this Surgeon 3 years ago and have had nothing but trouble since! His manner is abrasive and uncaring and basically didn't want to know about my post op problem. I rue the day I chose this surgeon abs wished I had found this review site befire making the biggest health mistake of my life!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

Please don’t choose to use this doctor if you can help it.My husband had a pushbike accident and was taken directly to Royal Perth . His next three months was a nightmare.Dr wren became his surgeonfor his badly broken arm. After three Botched surgeries andstill no idea what my husbands name was we finally asked for some other surgeon opinions . The result ..... if he wanted to be able to use his arm ever again you need to take action fast and redo all the surgeries . Therefore we needed to find the top elbow specialist and luckily we found oneAren’t andresult was a success.,Nothanks at all to dr wren(alias The butcher)

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018