Ratings for Dr. Sultana Suliman

Worst experience ever with this Doctor. Not helpful, have no compassion at all. She cared nothing about me as her patient. Gosh she is the wors!!! I will never ever st foot in her office nor do I ever wanna see her

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Highly recommended!!!Caring, compassionate and highly knowledgeable. Gifted doctor indeed

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy on Friday 29 September 2017. Dr. Suliman is a knowledgeable doctor with an excellent bedside manner. She is very caring and offers open and direct advice. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I had always perceived Dr Suliman as very professional and straight to the point. My delivery experience with her was not so great. She was impatient and rude at times and I felt she just wanted to get things over and done with. She is a very good doctor, very knowledgeable but her bedside manner for such a precious experience of being a new mother leaves a lot to be desired. I really wish no other first time mother goes through what I went through with her, especially in theatre, it's scary enough as it is. Good luck!

Submitted July 25, 2017

Best Doctor ever !!! Highly recommended to all mums to be

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

She is good, knows her job. I have a baby girl now because of her help.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Sultana suggested a pregnancy termination because I had sever cramps. When consulted with another Doctor, turned out that I had vanishing twin, something she should've picked up if she took her time examining me. But she is always in a rush.

Submitted July 3, 2017

Knowledgeable Dr, treats you like the only patient, puts the patient first, recommend to everyone

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

She is indeed one of the best gynaes I have been to. Very helpful, friendly and takes the time to listen to ones concerns.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Prescribes without listening , she doesn't have time for patients and just keeps giving you prescriptions. She's all about money. Would NEVER go back

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016