Ratings for Dr. Sultana Suliman

I had always perceived Dr Suliman as very professional and straight to the point. My delivery experience with her was not so great. She was impatient and rude at times and I felt she just wanted to get things over and done with. She is a very good doctor, very knowledgeable but her bedside manner for such a precious experience of being a new mother leaves a lot to be desired. I really wish no other first time mother goes through what I went through with her, especially in theatre, it's scary enough as it is. Good luck!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Best Doctor ever !!! Highly recommended to all mums to be

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

She is good, knows her job. I have a baby girl now because of her help.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Sultana suggested a pregnancy termination because I had sever cramps. When consulted with another Doctor, turned out that I had vanishing twin, something she should've picked up if she took her time examining me. But she is always in a rush.

Submitted July 3, 2017

Knowledgeable Dr, treats you like the only patient, puts the patient first, recommend to everyone

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

She is indeed one of the best gynaes I have been to. Very helpful, friendly and takes the time to listen to ones concerns.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Prescribes without listening , she doesn't have time for patients and just keeps giving you prescriptions. She's all about money. Would NEVER go back

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I must say I will definitely go back to her....I wanted a normal delivery and she never pushed me to have a C-section.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

shes the only gynae I will have attend me, shes tops

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

This Dr does very unnecessary extra costs and prescribed me meds not suitable for pregnancy. Didn't want to do any screening or blood till I was 4 months they all supposed to be done at the second visit (as soon as possible)

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016