Ratings for Dr. Pav Chopra

Dr chopra has been my gp for more than a decade, through three chronic illnesses and a number of hospital visits. I have a great regard for him and a certainty that he will always be in my corner- what more can I ask for in a gp.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I have been seeing Pav Chopra for a few years. He is located in the heart of the CBD and close to my office. I have seen him for everything from yearly check-ups to broken toes. He is calm and knowledgeable. A great doctor and well worth seeing.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Got the impression he didnt really know much as he palmed the issue off till the next visit and told me to see how my issue was then. He gave me no real advice on how to treat the problem and showed no intent to follow up on my progress. Felt like he was more interested in watching the clock as he talked very fast and wasnt interested in my questions. An absolute waste of money.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Today is the first time visit Dr .Par Chopra, he is very nice and helpful. He advised me alots. Even he is finish at 1.30. He took over time to give me different suggestions too and one of the staff there is very helpful as well. Next time if i have any sickness i will definately find him again. Thank you so much for the.consultation today.:)

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Polite , knowledgeable , runs on time. Staff good.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013