Ratings for Dr. Jose Bunola

Mr Bunola is a very good surgeon. His manner is professional whilst being friendly and informative

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

I have been under the care of Dr. Bunola for several years now and would highly recommend him to anyone considering having an operation on there knees. He is amazing at what he does and cares so much about his patients, i honestly couldn't ask for a better surgeon. He had truly changed my life with the work he has done in my legs.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

A very approachable and professional surgeon.. He is very caring and will explain things without being patronising . I would definitely recommend this surgeon if you were thinking of having a knee replacement or arthroscopy.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr bunola is a good caring man who is my knee surgeon, help me feel better with my knees would recommend him to any body x

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

This surgeon is so professional with a very caring manner. I would recommend him as being one of the best in the area. He has visited me twice on a Sunday whilst I was in hospital recovering from knee surgery. Lovely man.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

He is definaltly the best orthopaedic knee surgeon in the area, if not the country. He respects your wishes and provides you with all of the information you need to make the best decision. Feel absolutely blessed to be able to call him my knee surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

There is no better orthopaedic knee surgeon in the country - this gentleman is a genius and has done two marvellous corrective operations for me. Would always highly recommend him - no only a brilliant surgeon but a most charming person too. Nothing is too much for him and he has such a caring manner.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

Very caring and considerate , he respects your wishes at all times and gives enough information for you to make the right choices . Mr Bunola is definitely the best surgeon and has changed my life for the better , I can't thank him enough and would recommend anyone to him and we are so lucky to have such a person like him .

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Very caring and compassionate, skilled surgeon who will do everything he can to help his patient.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

The best consultant orthopaedic surgeon in the area

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015