Ratings for Dr. Bryan Wong

Very helpful, polite, gentle, and an overall excellent experience.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

I was welcomed warmly at the front desk, as a new patient. Dr. Wong was friendly an explained everything he was doing, including giving me some options regarding a particular tooth. His examination was thorough. Janet, his assistant was friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Wong to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Unquestionably one of the most gentle dentists I've ever been to. I usually have a terrible time (hard to freeze) when I have to have any dental work but Dr. Wong and Janet made it clear to me that my comfort was on the top of their priority list. He had me completely frozen and relaxed before he started. I'll no doubt be going back to him again and I would not hesitate recommending this dentist to anyone!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

I have only been in for an exam and xrays so far (standard new patient appointment). The staff, from the front desk attendant to the dental assistant, Sharron, were very kind and professional. Dr. Bryan was the same, with a great "chairside" manner. He explained things as we went and was very knowledgeable. He checked to make sure I was doing OK throughout the procedures. I am actually looking forward to my next visit to begin my work.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Screwed up my tooth. Had to get a real dentist to redo the root canal.

Submitted November 10, 2014