Ratings for Dr. PG Bezuidenhout

My wife Had a appointment for 15:00, had to wait in my car with my wife lying down, because she could not sit down after a back operation. After two hours in the January summer sun there were still four people before here?? How can this possibly be, what is the use of a appointment?

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr PG Bezuidenhout is an excellent neurosurgeon. Wonderful bedside manner, explained all the types of procedures relevant for my condition, explained all the pros and cons and took time to consult with me. He didnt rush through the consult and he visited me the next day after surgery to check up on me even thoughit was his day off - saturday. He certainly is a pleasure to deal with and i would highly recommend him. By the way, the drive from my place to his practice is 2 hours - and it was all worth it!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

I found Dr P G Bezuidenhout yo be a good doctor who engages his patients. He is thorough and very good.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Travelled all the way from Botswana to consult with him on the 6th of August 2014, took a number of tests and was assured that I will be phoned the following week to discuss the results. Two weeks went by with no feedback, after another week of trying I managed to get hold of the Dr and he promised to send me a prescription by email, a week went by with no prescription being sent. Phoned his office and advised his secretary that I will arrange for DHL to collect results and prescription. When DHL went there they found no results, no prescription Dr on leave! That's a month after the consultation!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014