Ratings for Dr. Garry R. Lee

Since my last review, I never realized how disabling my migraines are! The past 7 years of my career, stability, loved ones, health had been ripped from me. His new office staff is absolutely wonderful. I have recommended every model, every man or woman I know complaining about any problem I know Dr Garry Lee would not only have knowledge, but wisdom to do what is best. If he feels another procedure out of his extreme expertise is required, he will refer the patient rather than push his services. Very honorable! The office is serene. When my colon was harmed, and doctors wanted to remove it, I got very thin. I decided to take a holistic approach and live off juices. Since childhood I pulled 3-4 all nighters studying natural medicine, holistic health and vegan now raw nutrient enzyme rich diets. cancer can not survive in an alkaline state. I was down to bone and muscle, and while slander online replaced truth, and I adhered to my goals, morals, ethics... Few stood by me, but Dr Garry Lee met me coming with my own career and noteriety. And still treats me with the same respect , struggling to where many would give in. It is these rare wise souls in my life that I admire, and keep me going, that when I come out of this and truth prevails... I can give back tenfold what they have done for me. His micro cannula injections I worried would not go deep enough. I was use to a dr with a very "heavy hand" that hurt. Beauty takes pain they say. But I've not been able to see Dr Lee, and not trusted anyone else. My migraines have become near disabling, and my friends in La said I looked like I aged 6 years in 6 months from all the stress. With new fillers coming out... I don't mind my upper lip larger. I don't like the ridges... Not wrinkles... But ridges. And as most people my one side of my lip I need liner to even out. Dr Lee did a wonderful job... I think minimal with something softer would be perfect. Of course, I often didn't return to have him adjust the injection which was my fault. I've had my gf Jaime, and a couple girls that say they model, come to Dr Lee. They've tried to sway me to other Drs now that I'm healthier, getting calls to work, I had an invention I talked to s photographer who wanted to sell it. One of many ideas I've sold, I said perhaps this can be a gift to Dr Lee. He'd know what was best and least painful. And as his liquid facelift is amazing! He'd make many women feel better about themselves. I'm glad I finally saved up, I do not use credit. Though I realized I need to. Between my stomach and migraines... It is very hard to get work done, if almost daily in battle long migraines. Since youth I held stress in my forehead and stomach. With yoga I learned to talk through releasing the tension. Live in faith not fear. A clean conscious r is priceless. Truth always comes out. I've recently found out how many top surgeons and related in beauty industry in Hollywood are addicts, and very corrupt people. I see the best in everyone... It took a dose of reality, to realize what a true gift Dr Garry Lee is. He is worth the flight or drive from LA! Blessings to Him in continued health, happiness, and success! I do wish for patients that cane every 4-6 months... That they could pay a percentage monthly. But I understand... I've gone to him now 7 plus years. Many aren't as faithful to their Drs. Nor do I show... Well, I try to talk positive, and u keep in cutting edge of age reversal in cellular level through diet and herbal medicine, nutritional therapy. It's interesting how many new facial cosmeceuticals use same type of regime, used in deep cellular level. I'm always excited to see the products the dr believes in, since I read WWD, new beauty, and study perricone skin care, Peter Thomas Roth, and other Derma Doctor is a Favorite second to Dr perricone. I hope I can get in soon. My dear beloved father had a near fatal stroke. He wrote to judges, FBI, court system, police, my ex's family, all on my behalf. I followed my heart because he followed his, Detroit is slowly restoring old cultural landmarks due to his dream, recently the suburbs came to have a reunion in belle isle, an island off Detroit, which was too dangerous to drive through, gang wars... I asked people to please send him s card noting his work and life made a difference. There would be no Belle isle... If it were not for a few honourable men. People laughed at my request. At least I know that Dr Lee is also a very honourable Dr. He had alkaline water, which I drink 2 gallons of alkapure a day! He knew about its healing properties ten years before it now became trendy. I trust my career and my health in his hands! I dined in with same email, for not seeing him since lasst November... I realized how much I need a perfectionist! A perfectionist myself... I recognise the best! 💯💜✌🏼️🌈🙏💞🐾🍃

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

I have been a successful model for over 10 years now, but originally got Botox years ago for daily stress headaches and migraines. I had a deep worry wrinkles by the age of 18. The Botox completely rids my migraines as well I no longer get stress headaches, and have no sign of past worries. Dr.Garry Lee is one of the most caring and educated advanced Doctor that, as I age I have also had Juvaderm.It made such a difference that people guessed me 15 years younger than I am. After suffering Chrons disease, my face became very gaunt, and my eyes hollow. With the Juvederm, I was still able to model.The only complaints I repeatedly received was when my already full lips, my upper larger than lower, were "balanced".It looked fake, where I have lived a very holistic life and first use natural antiaging approaches with raw vegan organic diet, superfood shakes, and natural make up and skincare regime. Otherwise his treatments have been very natural. He honestly cares, while keeping professional.

Submitted March 14, 2014

I have been a client of Dr.Lee's for almost a year. He is absolutely the best doctor in Nevada because of his knowledge and expertise to assist men and women in looking younger. Dr.Lee is a master at what he does. His staff always make me feel very comfortable and welcomed. I'm on television frequently so it is important for me to look my very best. With absolute confidence, I can tell you that Dr.Lee has radically changed my life and I will always be very grateful to him for that!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Staff unfriendly, not at all helpful. Also, Dr. Lee for the most past only refers you to other Dr's. He has a network that he uses.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

flag | Submitted September 26, 2008

Dr. Garry R. Lee's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

UnitedHealthcare