Ratings for Dr. Robert Stefanison

J'ai eu deux greffe de gencive avec le Dr Stephanison a 20 ans d'intervalle. Ma première greffe tient toujours. Je le recommande fortement.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I saw doctor Stephanison about 2 years ago for a gum graft. I was horrified before the procedure, but I have to say, i didn't feel a thing during OR after the procedure. I didn't even need to take Advil! His work is meticulous. VERY happy with the work done. I highly recommend him!!!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

After 3 implants, bone and skin grafts I never experienced any pain. I would highly recommend him and if would have realized this sooner I would not have waited so long.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I am writing this review after getting my second gum graft with Dr. Stefanison yesterday and I only have good things to say about Dr. Sefanison and his office. Dr. Stefanison and his staff are extremely knowledgeable and professional and really made me feel at ease with the whole procedure. I was referred to Dr. Stefanison after seeking a second opinion for gum graft surgery. I was initially referred to a very busy and well known office of periodontists in the West Island with an estimate for extensive and expensive dental surgery. When I went to see Dr. Stefanison with my estimate from the other office, he disagreed with the extent of surgery that was needed and was much more reasonable (instead of charging per tooth, charges per area). Overall I am very pleased with the quality of dental care and would highly recommend Dr. Stefanison to anyone needing a skilled periodontist. I have already recommended him to friends and colleagues.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

well,he is no bullshit,isn't that what you want?will tell you the truth,not trying to make you laugh.a highly skilled guy,that does not sugar coat anything.or go for the clown,ican fix that for you honey,and make you laugh.I prefer someone who does agood job,does an excellent job,don't have to be his friend,at all,just want the job done,very well.highly skilled.i respect him very much,aquiet ,cool customer,who does not beat around the bush,amazingly skilled,and that is what you want.Or go for the clown,someone who will make you laugh,do abad job.I prefer someone who does the job right,does not bullshit you.I appreciate honesty in people,above everything else.i am not afraid of atough diagnosis,I am Scottish,like my mother.prefer honesty,and skill,above all else.i don't need to likeyou,just want the job done exactly right.A highly skilled professional,acool quiet,customer,not abfufoon.if you are quietly looking for truth,and skill,I admire him greatly.an excellent track record.excellent staff.,that will make you laugh,i prefer highly skilled people,and he is amaster.like no bullshit.love very honest people,he is that.and anice man,as well,whose work,will always speak for itself.the work that you do,as adoctor,should speak for itself.I don't care if you have abedside manner,or not,i would prefer that you don't.just want the job done right.he sort of lives and breathes his work,a dedicated professional.a very strong person,mentally,and physically,guy,aperfectionist.I prefer that over someone who will make you laugh,give you awrong diagnosis.an extremely skilled doctorand he does take his work seriously,lives by his name.That is exactly what you want._Trish Ferguson.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Great doctor, great service. Will refer to friends

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013