Ratings for Dr. Robert Bedford

I've been seeing Dr. Bedford since 1999. For the last several years, it's only been once every six months or so simply for him to assess my state of mind. Because of him, I've been able to release painful experiences and stress and to rid my life of those who are detrimental to my well-being. He listens carefully, he understands, he always makes time available if you're having a difficult time coping and he asks the right questions to help you understand the source of the problems and how to deal with them. We had sessions sitting on the grass outside his office. He welcomed my cocker spaniel into his office and even let him sit on the sofa! Dr. Bedford is one of a kind and I can't recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr. Bedford is an extremely caring Doctor who went way beyond what he had to do as a Doctor. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr Bedford is a very caring and compassionate listener. He gently provides help and guidance. He thoroughly explains treatments and options.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014