Ratings for Dr. Waheed Olajide Lawal

Not terribly impressed with him. He is too quick with medication and doesn't listen or let patients talk.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

This doctore doesn't know what he is doing. He pushes meds on you, and will diagnose you within 15 minutes of meeting you. He is very arrogant, unsympathetic and genuinely care about his patients. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy - unless you are looking for a doctor to write you a script for anything you'd like of course!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Found him to be arrogant and condescending. Felt belittled by him. Never came to office in time to review charts. Couldn't remember anything about you. Left in tears more than once. Just adds more pills. I would have had to find someone else if he hadn't left Nova Scotia (quite suddenly, without anyone to provide any follow-up)

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I have been seeing him for about a year and he is a good doctor in my opinion,my med don't seem to help to much but it's trial and error. What works for someone else might not work for you.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I have no faith in " social media " . Please above else , be kind . Dr.Lawall was always open to help all who were open to it.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I had two appointments with this doctor. By the time my second appointment was done I had my mind made up that I would not be returning. He is arrogant and rude. He made me feel belittled. I would not suggest him to anyone

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

arrogant, unsympathetic, doesn't care, just pushes meds.., and doesn't wean you off if not helping...makes you stop cold turkey! not recommended for sure!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

He mixed up my brother and I. Thought he was me. Had my chart out and everything.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015