Ratings for Dr. Angela Jones

I will second that Dr. Jones is willing to sit and talk with you about your concerns far better than any of the doctors I have seen. I seen her twice while I was pregnant with my twins. The first time she did a "wellness" ultrasound after I had been hospitalized with pneumonia, she was awesome and calmed my fears about the prescription medication the ER had put me on. The second time was just weeks before I had my babies and she spoke to me like a human and calmed my fears. She is a delightful woman, very down to Earth and a real asset at SMH.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

I've seen Dr. Jones twice during my pregnancy and both times I was highly impressed. She is knowledgeable, comforting and willing to take a seat and listen to your concerns. I really appreciated the way she validated my worries, instead of being dismissive, and offered advice. Its rare to find a doctor as friendly and upbeat as she is!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013