Dr. Maryla Stelmach

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Maryla Stelmach

I highly recommend Dr Stelmach for her outstanding surgical and communication skills. She truly cares about her patients' quality of life and aims to solve the problem at hand. I had my tear ducts operated on which was entirely successful. She has a marvellous practice manager who will guide you through the necessary appointments and paperwork.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr Maryla has successfully treated me, my mother and my daughter over the past 15 years for various eye conditions. She is extremely thorough and is clear in all her explanations and instructions. She was able to remove a non malignant growth on my eyelid with no regrowth after ten years. (Before I saw Dr Stelmach this same growth had been tackled twice in two years unsuccessfully by one of Melbourne’s top plastic surgeons at great expense. ) I’m so grateful for the expert eye care my family and I have received from Dr Stelmach.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Was referred to Dr Stelmach by my optometrist for tear duct problems. Both eyes successfully operated on last year. Found her to be highly professional and caring. Very happy with the resultant outcome and would have no hesitation in singing her praises.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

I was very fortunate to have been referred to Doctor Stelmach because of a cancer on one of my eyelids. .She has a quiet and very caring manner when treating her patients. Luckily for me my operation was totally successful due to Maryla's expert attention. Thank you so very much I am so grateful.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr Stelmach performed a skin graft and a number of operations around eyelids and nose. All these were a great success. I marvel at her skills both in the intricacies of her procedures as well as the very professional approach in her consultations. Her quiet, caring approach, both Pre-Op and Post-Op, have put me at ease and her detailed explanation of procedures have been greatly appreciated. I cannot recommend Dr Stelmach highly enough.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Hands of gold with a personality to match! Words can not describe how grateful I am for being operated and treated by Dr. Stelmach. Thank you for fixing my most valuable asset :-)

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Two operations have been performed and each very successful. Pre-Op and Post-Op appointments provided succinct explanations and excellent follow-up treatment.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Dr Stelmach recently removed a lesion under my eye. She provided detailed explanations, a gentle manner and an entirely professional approach that instilled calm and confidence that the job would be done right. This approach was also reflected by Iri's professional and friendly manner in the office. The results reflected Dr Stelmach's incredible skills, even with stitches in the wound was difficult to notice, and as soon as the stitches were removed it appeared almost invisible. I could not be happier with the skill and service provided and would not hesitate to recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr Stelmach provides extremely good explanations and ensures you fully understand your options and what she is doing - drawings and all. She is patient and caring. Her wonderful receptionist Iri reflects the same helpfulness and friendliness. Together they provide what I would describe as a highly competent and very responsive service and you feel like an actual person and you feel in very safe hands.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Stelmach by my optometrist because he suspected I had blocked tear ducts. Dr. Stelmach diagnosed the problem and with surgery they have improved. I have ongoing problems with dry eyes which Dr.Stelmach has treated successfully. The whole experience has been helped by the fact that Dr. Stelmach has such a gentle, caring persona. I can't praise her or her personal assistant, Iri, highly enough!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Maryla Stelmach's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Workers Comp