Ratings for Dr. Rafet Jhameel

I have seen a lot of Dr. He is at the top 3 of my list.Never treats me as a idiot ,explains in simple terms.If he is not sure of ailments will refer you to specialist .He has moved out of Langley ): Not sure where he is practising now.Does anyone know where he is now located? Please let me know.Thanks can contact me at 604-857-3890

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

I am new in the neighborhood and I discovered Dr Rafet Jhameel, he is a very nice doctor with super social skills, he is also highly efficient, intelligent and effective and he will make sure you receive the good treatment, he is one of the best doctors here in Vancouver, it is always a pleasure to meet him! I really appreciate this family physician, we really should have more gp like him! Thank you Doctor for your kindness and good care, you are the best! Dr Rafet Jhameel est un super docteur, vraiment un service exceptionnel et une attitude en or, il fera sur que vous recevez le bon traitement, je le recommande vraiment, tres belle rencontre!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

We have been (my daughter, wife and me) with Dr. Jhameel and his staff over 2 years now. Everyone has been absolutely amazing :).

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015